Are you excited about Usability? We are looking for a SR User Experience Specialists (Interaction Architect) to join our Toronto team. Candidates must have experience working as an UX/IA within web environments building wireframes, performing usability tests, and working directly with internal teams and clients.
Digital User Experience Designer / Interaction Architect for E-commerce, Web, Mobile and Social Platforms.
- Building Complex wireframes for e-commerce, web, social and mobile experiences
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Develops concept for information structure by studying product/service content; analyzing user goals and target audience; conducting focus groups, user interviews, and surveys; conceiving information architecture
- Organizes information by creating visualizations of content; sequencing and relating elements; preparing storyboards; applying principles of human-computer interaction, comprehension, learning, and aesthetics
- Maintains production schedule by coordinating requirements among project management, development, and quality assurance teams
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define business and feature requirements.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Create process flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web and mobile
Web User Interface Design, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), E-commerce experience, Problem Solving, Requirements Analysis, Usability Testing, Web Programming Skills, Web Graphic Design, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Written Communication
- 4 years minimum experience working in a digital agency
- Interactive web and e-commerce experience a must
- Understanding of Web/ Mobile/ Social Media/ CMS
- Visio/ Omni Graffle
- Understanding of UX design principals
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluency in best practices for CRM information architecture and design
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques